- Arts & Health
- Case Studies
- Innovation & Critical Thinking
- Publications & Resources
Research and Consulting Activities
Evaluation and Research
Each year, Disseminate conducts formal evaluation activities in a particular community that meet the needs of that community and work towards building a long-term framework for evaluation. As Disseminate builds its national profile, the scope of its projects will extend to include communities around Australia.
Year 1: Pilot Program (2007)
The Unhiding Project in Albany, WA
Year 2: Mental Health (2008)
The Freight Gallery in Fremantle, WA
Year 3: Regional Programs (2009)
DADAA’s West Kimberley arts program, WA
The Bridging the Gap Project in Bunbury, WA
Year 4: Ageing and Disability (2010)
The Lost Generation Project in Perth, WA
Years 5 to 7: Mental Health (2011–2013)
Programs in the South West, West Kimberley and Perth, WA
Consulting Services and Activities
Disseminate works in partnership with organisations around Australia to deliver focused consultancy services that meet the evaluation, publishing and other evidencing needs of clients.
Our services include:
- Building or tailoring tools for organisations to self-manage evaluations of their programs
- Working collaboratively with organisations to develop and conduct evaluation frameworks and tools
- Assist with data collection and/or analysis
- Publish full-length reports, shorter advocacy or policy papers and/or online materials that share evaluation and research processes and outcomes with target audiences.
To find out more about Disseminate's consultancy services, email either natalie at nataliedadaa [dot] org [dot] au or andrea at andreadadaa [dot] org [dot] au.
We look forward to working with you!